TEAM 12.23 West Fall/Winter Lacrosse Team
- Our West Territory Team consists of players looking to develop their individual game, while playing all local tournaments. This team will be comprised of players from the Naperville and surrounding areas.
- Click for Details of the West Territory Team
- Our Select Team is intended for the best players from each territory to come together and form the most competitive team. This is intended for players who will play in mostly local tournaments, but may travel for a tournament. This team will be comprised of the best players from the West, North, and South territories.
- Click for Details of the Youth Select Team
High School Premier
- Our High School Premier Team is intended for the best players from each territory to come together and form the most competitive team. This is intended for players who mostly travel for tournaments, but may play in some local tournaments. This team will be comprised of the best high school players from the West, North, and South territories. We currently have teams for 2019, 2020, and 2021 players.
- Click for Details about the HS Select Team
Date: Saturday, August 19, 2017
Time: 10U & 12U 9am-11am / 14U 11am-1pm
Location: 1223 Lacrosse, 550 Industrial Dr. Naperville, IL 60563
Who: Players ages 14U, 12U, and 10U
Why TEAM 12.23
- At 12.23 Lacrosse, we want to create a different kind of team—one that’s focused on individual development for all players, to set them up with rock-solid skills and prepare them for strong high school and college careers. Sure, we want to win, but giving our athletes equal playing time on the field and developing well-rounded players come first.
- 14U—players born September 1, 2003 through August 31, 2005
- 12U—players born September 1, 2005 through August 31, 2007
- 10U—players born September 1, 2007 through August 31, 2009
Fall Season: Sept 15 – Dec 14, 2017
Winter Season: Dec 15, 2017 – March 14, 2018
- Email email@example.com for pricing details
Practices and Training
- Each player is allowed to participate in small group player development training sessions during the week. These sessions are scheduled Tuesday – Thursday.
- Team practices are held once per week for two hours. Practice will take place between 8-1p on Saturdays at Country Lakes Park or 1223 Lacrosse in Naperville
Individual Development in a Team Setting
- We are one of the only clubs to put the focus on YOU the player. Our goal is to develop individual lacrosse players and allow them to compete in a team environment. No other team out there will put as much focus and effort into the individual as we do.
Tournaments and Traveling
- All tournaments will be local—no travel time or travel expenses. We believe in investing in your son’s development rather then travel expenses.
- Fall Tournament: Buffalo Brawl – Thanksgiving
- Winter Tournament: Blizzard – March
TEAM 12.23 Boys Coaches
- Professional coaches and instructors with years of experience
- High school varsity head and assistant coaches
- High school JV head and assistant coaches
- D3 college head and assistant coaching experiences
- Coaches and instructors have D1, D2 and D3 playing experiences and accolades
Please give us a call at 630.492.1223, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.